Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Canada Day Paddling

My Canada Day weekend canoe outing with local members of the Wooden Canoe Heritage Association got derailed with an ill wife in bed. Good news is that I still managed to score some paddling time with the little one even if it was a routine paddle around the shoreline of our cottage lake.

Here's my little guy all set with his paddle and flag...


A shot of him in the canoe...



View off the bow...



Quick pose with the auto shoot feature of the camera set on the dock...


Hope everyone got some time on the water!

P.S. I'm working on another fun child's paddle for my boy's older cousin...should have some more pics in the near future.



1 comment:

Mike said...

Good to see you posting again....hope your wife is better....great photo of your little guy with flag....and photo of you guys in canoe....

Post a Comment


Newer Posts Older Posts Home Page