Monday, July 15, 2013

CCM's top 10 Must Read Blogs

Most long time readers of this blog will note my affinity for the Canadian Canoe Museum. It was the CCM's paddle making workshop that started my intense interest in this hobby and taught me the basic skills to experiment with carving. For a blast from the past...check out my very first post here from December 2007 featuring some pics about the workshop.

Mentioning all this because I was very honoured recently when this site was selected as one of the Top 10 Must Read blogs by the Museum.



Looks like the the CCM's website is undergoing some updates and getting a bit of a makeover. So some of the older links to there from this site might not be working. Either way, be sure to visit the museum either virtually or better yet, in person!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Newer Posts Older Posts Home Page